Monday, July 18, 2011

On the road again...

...I'm baaaaack! I really was trying to get this caught up this winter, and it just didn't happen. So, I've decided you'll have to deal with this "gap" in our lives - although I have tried to choose a "few" favorite pics from Halloween to current for the sake of "catching it up". (including a rare family pic...a lot of kiddie shots...birthdays...long distance visits (AL!), holidays, gymnastics, dance, and locks for love!!!) Fall and winter were busy...but it's SUMMER now...and no time flies faster than summer. My short term goal is to post weekly and if it ends up more, well, that's a bonus! My intention is two-fold...one, to keep consistent with the blog and two, to document my 'biggest loser' journey (Day 1 photo...coming soon!)...here we go :)

No comments: