Friday, September 24, 2010

I've learned that the best days are worth celebrating in a big way :)

I've learned that the day you were born was one of the most memorable of my life.

I've learned that there can never be enough kisses and hugs...even if its just because you don't want to go to bed :)

I've learned that an "organized" mess is at least better than CHAOS!

I've learned that dancing makes us all happy!

I've learned that you have the VERY best big sister and I hope you will always be close with one another.

I've learned that you are lucky to have the VERY best friends and family who love you and support you in so many ways.

I've learned that I'm heartbroken when you're sick or hurting.

I've learned that you will always be very best friends.

I've learned that you both have the SWEETEST smiles!
I've learned that some are just born to be Yankee fans...no matter how forced it is :)

I've learned that the things that as much as you are different, you are the same :)

I've learned that TWO will ALWAYS be better than one.

Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you both. Lots of hugs and kisses on your 2nd birthday! What an accomplishment for us all :) Happy Birthday TJ & Ella! Love, Mommy, Daddy and Cesca

No comments: