Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm a blogging delinquent...

It has been a busy few months (of course) and I haven't blogged as much as I wanted to (of course). But, my intention is to get caught up this week and try to blog weekly (ok, maybe I'm setting myself up for failure) throughout the summer. We're looking forward to spending some nice time with the kids and our summer is already full of plans and things to look forward to. For now, here are a few random pics of the kids and their favorite things to do :)

Ice cream! Francesca LOVES ice cream. Here she is enjoying a black raspberry with gummie bears from Maggie Moo's at Eastview after having her 3 year portraits taken. What a special day for her!

Regardless of what TJ is eating, he loves to "finish" by dumping whatever he's eating all over his tray...or even better...his head. Today's special...ravioli!

For 2 weeks, I held him and comforted him in the hospital while he was sick; he didn't want anyone but his momma. But lately (and drastically), his best buddy is his daddy :) Too sweet!

Ella is definitely our most independent child. She loves to play on her own and not be bothered. I love that she can do her own thing most of the time and keep herself completely entertained.

In multiple trips to the mall(s), Francesca has become a pretty big Carousel fan. She can't wait to ride (usually more than once) and always takes her time in picking her favorite horse!

No comments: