Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Special Gifts

While the kids received many nice things for Christmas that have kept them quite busy through the winter months, I wanted to share a few pictures of some things that I don't know how we ever functioned without!

Our first attempt at making brownies with the "perfect brownie pan"!!!
DVD player for the Jeep - this is ingenious! All of the kids just love it :)

And what would we do without a foot long lollipop! I didn't get a picture but after they had their baths (after enjoying the treat), TJ found another piece of the sucker and went in Francesca's room and drooled it ALL OVER her white comforter - Thank you Forrest family :)
Just some winter fun!!!

1 comment:

Darci said...

I think it is hysterical that you put your kids in the bathtub in their clothes to have a lollipop. It reminds me of Mr. Mom when he puts the kids in the tub with their slippers on! LOL