Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday - Two years old!!!!

I know it has been over 2 weeks since Francesca's birthday, but just because I'm behind in my blogging doesn't mean that we didn't have a SWEET time in Candyland for Francesca's 2nd birthday!!! I've attached some birthday pictures below, but first, I want to share some thoughts about our little princess. She is really becoming quite a character (and can be a little devilish at times)! She loves to play with dolls, wear dresses, run around outside and EAT (especially candy)! She does not like to get her diaper changed, have her hair brushed (or pulled back) or sleep in her own bed. She is my biggest helper - bringing me things, playing with the babies, helping me unload the dishwasher, folding clothes, cooking etc. She can't wait until she can do more. She is VERY tall and thin (38 inches and 25 1/2 pounds) and thinks she is a gymnast (jumping off furniture and doing summersaults). She thinks she can count, say her ABCs and knows her colors - but she isn't quite there yet. Her favorite day of the week is TUESDAY - because she gets to go to the library!!! It's a half hour story and song session, and she now leads the class in song - complete with the motions! Most importantly, she ADORES her brother and sister. She kisses them and hugs them and makes them laugh like no one else can. Even on the craziest of days, these are some of the reasons I love that they will be so close in age. Happy Birthday sweetie!!

1 comment:

SMF 2008 said...

Apparently your sweet tooth is genetic. :)
What a party - looked like a great time.