Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Little Royalty

Aunt Darci and Uncle Josh bought these gowns for the twins for Halloween and they just love them! Don't they look like little boxers?!? We also took a quick trip to see Monica (and Aunt Michele and Uncle Garth). We had a nice visit. Monica is a sweet baby girl. Finally, I took some pictures of Ella and TJ after a bath one day...they are by far some of my favorites thus far! (Also, for those of you wondering, we had 52 trick-or-treaters this year - but I had to shut my light off for a bit to feed the twins right in the middle and probably missed some high traffic.)





1 comment:

Gramma P. said...

What beautiful photos! TJ & Ella are just adorable. I love the pictures with their heads together. Thanks for sharing with us all. Love, Gramma P.